Posted: December 17, 2016 | Categories: Mobile Development
You may have noticed that I've not been very active on this site for a while. Reason being is that I lost my job back in July and have been busy looking for work and doing freelance writing and contract work in the meantime. Please contact me if you'd like to hire me.
I'm currently doing some work for Microsoft, working with the team that produced the Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO). In the first part of my work, I updated all of the relevant Cordova documentation for Visual Studio 2017. You can find the published articles at https://taco.visualstudio.com. Specifically, I updated the following existing documents for the new version of Visual Studio, plus added some new ones:
- Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova (https://taco.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/vs-taco-2017-intro/)
- Installing Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova (https://taco.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/vs-taco-2017-install/)
- Getting Started With Visual Studio Tools For Apache Cordova (https://taco.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/vs-taco-2017-first-app/)
- Run Your App Using Cordova Simulate (https://taco.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/vs-taco-2017-cordova-simulate/)
- Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova: Toolsets (https://taco.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/vs-taco-2017-toolsets/)
- Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova: iOS Guide (https://taco.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/vs-taco-2017-ios-guide/)
- Migrate a Cordova project to Visual Studio 2017 (https://taco.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/vs-taco-2017-migration/)
- Using TypeScript in a Cordova project (https://taco.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/vs-taco-tutorial-typescript/)
Next Post: Raspberry Pi Weather Station
Previous Post: AT&T IoT Starter Kit Getting Started Guide
If this content helps you in some way, please consider buying me a coffee.